Last updated on the 13th March 2023.
Our contact details
- Name: Paul Smyth
- Address: Mediation House, 83 University Street, Belfast BT7 1HP
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Online identifiers, including IP addresses and cookies.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- So we can contact you about our services.
- Because you signed up for our mailing list.
- So we can tell how you’ve used our website to optimise its performance.
We use the information you have given us to
- Analyse our website and advertising.
- Optimise the content of our website.
- Contact you about our services.
- Contact you with free help and advice.
We may don’t this information with anyone.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You can remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com.
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
We keep your contact information for 24 months after your last contact with us.
We will then dispose of your information by deleting it from our electronic CRM system.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation or you in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can complain to us at email@example.com. You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: www.ico.org.uk